Authors

Jacques Boschung

VICE PRESIDENT, EUROPE WEST

A passionate advocate for Total Customer Experience, Jacques heads-up EMC’s business in its Europe West region, comprising Belgium, Greece, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, the Nordics, the Baltics, Portugal, Spain and Switzerland.

jacques

LATEST QUOTES

The 80/20 rule references the fact that 80% of IT cost is locked in maintenance, leaving only 20% for innovation.

Jacques Boschung

The market for corporate IT service providers has been challenging and fast evolving.

Jacques Boschung

LATEST FROM TWITTER

The new Service Provider business model Part 2